Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday!

(In your best cheer voice:)
Hey hey
What do ya say?
Here's my five for
Friiiiii-day!

1.  Kid chatter.

Kids say some hilarious things.  One of the little girls in our class let us know she never did anything she wasn't supposed to like Adam & Eve.  Why?  Because she doesn't have apples on her trees.


Merona® Women's Ultimate Long Sleeve Crew Neck Tee - Stripes
Target baby $12.  Yeah that's not me.

2.  My new striped long sleeve tee.

Got it at Target a couple weekends back when I had my day date with my best friend.  Love it.  Could wear it every day.  


3.  Fall Festivals.

I had said we weren't doing any festivals just maybe one fair.  Yeah we're doing a festival this weekend.  It is time to enjoy this weather, some yummy bad for me food, and pumpkins/cider/apple pie/coffee....all things fall!


4.  The start of October.

I think, if I am totally honest with myself, my favorite months of the year are October and November.  You just cannot beat the weather and everything they offer --- with no rush at all.  The speed at which they pass....well that's sadness.  I am happy to report that this year October means the actual START of our home remodel.  Yes, folks, that is correct!  We are starting the demolish, gutting, complete chaos that is creating the home of our dreams in our humble abode.  I just sent the kitchen guy the go signal.  Holy Moly.


5.  To yard sale or not to yard sale?

So I have more things to get rid of and I'm debating on whether to have a yard sale - you know a real one, in my yard.  There is also the idea of just posting things on the local Yard Sale Facebook page (but I really hate that one because people are dunces).  I just don't know what to do....hmmm?





3 comments:

  1. I'm the same way, October and November are my favorite months! My birthday's in July and I've always said it should be in Oct/Nov instead, it fits me more! I'm loving Stripes this Fall and that Target shirt is super cute! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love October and November too. Fall brings forth a completely different attitude, you know?

    That Target shirt is cute!

    I want to have a yard sale too, but I hate having people at my house. "Can I use your bathroom" "I can't pay $.15 for this, will you take a penny?" and other crap I can't stand hearing. I always try to get my friends to have a joined yard sale, at one of THEIR houses, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say have a real yard sale. If you advertise it right, you should have nice crowd. And don't forget there's always Ebay and Craigslist.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!