Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Three Things Tuesday





1.  Can we enjoy fall?


Ok technically it isn't fall (we have another week of summer, which is fine) but seriously I'm already seeing Christmas stuff just about everywhere....examples?  Walmart has out the holiday creamers for coffee (I'm not ready for peppermint ya'll).  The local craft store has their Christmas decor out (can we do some Halloween stuff first maybe?).  Finally, as I was setting up my DVR I found "Bethlehem Lights Seasonal Lighting - an infomercial for Christmas prelit foliage and ornaments.  


How about we enjoy leaves, pumpkins, orange, yellow, and brown before we deck the halls.

2.  Tennis Shoes are necessary for preschool.


I have a daughter and I totally get the cute shoes thing.  However, you gotta put some tennis shoes on those babies so they can really enjoy school.  It is annoying to have a kid running around a mulched playground and their shoes falling off.  

3.  Date weekend....with my best friend!


Yes, finally we are getting up sans children and having some good ole girl time this weekend.  To say I am excited is an understatement.  I so cannot wait for this!



1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha so true! Costco had their Christmas stuff out already. Let us enjoy Fall and a PSL even though it still feels like summer out :)

    Megan
    IG: megawat
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!