Tuesday, September 17, 2013

T3





1.  Feeling like a blimp.

Admitting this:  Lately, I have felt like a total blimp.  I know I am not one.  However, I've been feeling so out of it and yuck-o!  I really want to add in some exercise again its just figuring out when I can with my schedule.  New mission - yep!  (Oh and my gym membership is a thing of the past it didn't fit the budget anymore so expect some blog on that later...)


2.  PTA,O, pick a vowel.

I know PTO or A (or whatever vowel they had slid on the end of the acronym now) is optional for people to attend.  However, after living with a teacher for ya know most of my life at this point, I feel the need to go.  Therefore, I will be attending my first PTO/A meeting as a parent tonight.  That is so odd.  I feel really old now.  I remember going when I was a student and I was so bored.  I imagine the bored will be gone now that I understand budgets and all that jazz.  I'll admit the only reason we're really going is because it is curriculum night in the classrooms and the book fair is going on.

Sick of everything - the retro style, the tons of mess, the horrible floor, the weird window....sick sick sick.

3.  This kitchen

I'm so damn over it!  I know it is only a matter of a few weeks now and it will be gutted and made new but good gravy ya'll!  The kitchen is so useless right now to me.  I cannot even tell you how much of a headache it has made my life in the past month. It serves as the kitchen but also the office, homework room, creativity room, etc.  It is just ravaged.  I know a lot of bloggers like to make you think their lives are perfect and everything is sunshine and tulips but there above are the honest to God pictures of the current state of my kitchen.  See Brownie gives you honest but parts sold separately. Disclaimer:  Thank you Lord for a kitchen that I am able to cook in.  I'm not ungrateful I just am over the whole set up of it.  Amen.







1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I have the blimpish feeling too. I have cut out sugar and soda since last Friday, and I feel better. Now if I could just down a cherry coke while eating a honey bun and STILL not feel bloated, I would be even happier.

    I bet PTA (O) will be much more interesting now!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!