Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tasty Tuesday



I love a main course that can stretch for a few days and morph from one dish to another.  This week we're having the tried and true buffalo chicken sandwiches via the crock pot and then on Tuesday it magically becomes chicken enchiladas.



Many people take meatloaf and have it the traditional way one day and as a sandwich the next.  I have seen the same done with pork chops.

I'm wondering today what is your most versatile meal to make?  What is your favorite multi-day go-to slash CIA agent food that can transform from one dish to another in the course of a couple to a few nights?


We all need input on this one. I hope you will share with me :)

***



Saturday morning pancakes are as American as apple pie on Labor Day.  I'm on a mission this September and October to make a different variation of pancake for my kids each Saturday morning.  This past weekend we had banana pancakes.  Normally I don't like anything banana but a banana.  I do enjoy mashing them up in my pancake batter though.  


What is your favorite type of pancake to make?

***

Next week is the unofficial season change for most bloggers.  I'm saving my "fall" foods posts for post Labor Day as well.  I am ready to share stews, chilies, soups, and all things pumpkin and apple with you.  



If you are ready for all things pumpkin now then head to your local Dunkin Donuts.  They reintroduced pumpkin everything to their menu yesterday.


Alrighty, I threw some questions your way, now toss some answers back lovelies!


Grammie Time


5 comments:

  1. Omg I LOVE pancakes. Seriously. I go crazy for them. My favorite is Macadamia Nut pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in macadamia nut....the kind that you bake with some white chocolate chips and then want you want to eat the whole entire batch? Oh do share some info....!

      Delete
  2. Yum!! That buffalo chicken sounds delicious. We grilled chicken on Sunday and ate plain grilled chicken, grilled chicken wraps and then grilled chicken pasta all this week. It was great :) My favorite pancakes are blueberry muffin pancakes and pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes. I've blogged about both recipes. I love your idea of a new pancake each week and I'm sure your family will too. Thanks for linking up with us this week :) Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we had a Dunkin Donuts where I live. I'm stoked that pumpkin flavored food and drink is out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those buffalo chicken sandwiches look supper yum!! Recipe? :) Pumpkin ale is my fave beer!! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!