Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday, May I (Get some support for being left)



1.     Clean out the truck

2.    Pound the pavement

3.    Reorganize the house

Those were my goals for last week

1.  I did not do.  But I did clean out my car.  I guess I"m moving that goal to a third week - LOL horrible!

2.  I did do.  Check!

3.  Um maybe on my next week off.  I couldn't get it done this past week and it won't happen this week either.

This week my goals are pretty straight forward...

1.  For a third straight week:  Vacuum the truck.  I got all the toys and books out....now it just needs a good vacuuming.  I can imagine you guys are thinking "oh my God Becky her truck is so disgusting.."  It is not it just needs a good vacuuming.

2.  Streamline all the blog's fonts.  Have you happened to have noticed my blog goes between this cursive-esque font and a print font?  Yeah, that's my fault.  I'm trying to decide if I want to keep the cute font or go back to the basic print font.  Your input is valuable on this.  (Hint, hint!)

3.  12 mile goal this week.  Condition for more running.

You got goals?

******

So the unofficial end of summer is today.

Last night i was thinking about it - the end of summer.  It just breaks my heart.  This marks the end of my 33rd summer on this planet.  You would think after 33 years you would be like, I'm used to you leaving me summer, I'm so used to your games.

But I'm not.

I tried to get all pumped for fall by spending thirty minutes on Pinterest pinning away cute fall things.

It kind of helped.

But I'm still all longing for my lover....summer.

Here's the stuff I pinned, take a look, tell me what you think, follow the board, tell me about your board, I'll follow it.



I need all the support I can get because it sucks to be left.

<wink>









5 comments:

  1. So funny!! I don't want summer to end either!! But the prospect of not having to shave my legs every single day gets me excited!! ;-) Have a great week and good luck with your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lucky heifer. I still have to shave or I feel dirty, I know its OCD.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You too! Happy birthday this week Maddie the Pug!

      Delete
  3. First of all, I have to wonder - an I talking to myself in this imaginary truck shaming scenario of yours? I mean, I'm not against that. At all. I'm just wondering how you would know I talk to myself, like, ALL the time. Or - is there another Beck(e)y on scene? Or- wait... is someone telling me to look at your truck? (yes, I have spent way too much time thinking about all this!)

    I have 3 basic goals to accomplish this week: complete fall cleaning in the kitchen, start fall cleaning the living room, and have my awesome new mani last more than 24 hours.

    You can keep summer - I am all about the fall over here!

    That is all.

    Beckey
    http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com
    http://queenbsbusywork.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!