Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August Goals Revisited

I'm expecting an epic fail as I write this post....

My goals for August were:

1.  Plan the birthday parties.  My son's birthday is August 24th and my daughter's is September 4th.  I always try to do one party for both.  This year I'm changing it around a bit.  I think.  
Did this!  Birthday party was this past weekend.
2.  Find some computer classes to take this fall.  I feel like my skills need to be brushed up.
Took on a few more activities than normal.  I hope to catch an Excel class soon.
3.  Read two books.
Yes, I did this!  I read Four Wives and The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian.
4.  Get at least one date night.
Did not happen.  Should have but didn't.
5.  Have a shark free beach trip.
Score!  We did have a great, shark free, trip.  Even though that one dork made everyone get out of the water because imaginary aircraft saw sharks.
6.  Enjoy the river (continue to...)
Those days are ended.  Tis normal.  I'll shut my mouth now.
7.  See if it is possible to actually make plans and carry them out with my BFF. 
Yes, it was!!!!  We had a fun Friday together.  8.  Three more new recipes this month.
I think I made one.  Hmmm....what was it?
9. 48 miles of pavement pounding this month.
Fit bit said I did 26 miles last week.  I would say combined for the month I got semi close!
10.  Make an eye doctor appointment and a physical appointment.
I made appointments and had to rearrange the calendar.  Shooting for these in early September.

I am not making long term goals for the month.  I'm sticking to my Monday, May I goals from this point on.  :)

Do you have goals for September?  






2 comments:

  1. Seriously sometimes goals stress me out!!! Sometimes making it to bed that night, is my only goal :) I am proud of you for getting out running girlfriend! Good for you...and in this heat too!! Woo! xox

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!