Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

I'm currently transitioning my diet to clean eating.  I hope to have recipes for you soon as I get to trying more out.  Until then enjoy this classic favorite of ours.  


Here are two recipes for the time of one!  Enjoy!  Happy Tuesday.





Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches....

2lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast
1 packet of ranch dressing mix
1 jar of Frank's Red Hot

In a slow cooker, line or spray with non stick, place the chicken and cook on high for three hours or low for 6.

Next shred the chicken with two forks and cover in hot sauce.  (Note:  Use as little or as much, I also sprinkle a bit of black pepper on at this point too.  I like spice!)

Cover and cook for 30 minutes.

Serve on your favorite bun or hoagie roll.

You should have leftovers so you can make:



Enchilada Bake!

Leftover buffalo chicken
Taco Size soft tortillas
Enchilada Sauce
Mexican Blend Cheese

Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.

Spoon buffalo chicken into tortillas and wrap.  Place in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
Cover with enchilada sauce and cheese.

Bake for 20 minutes.

Yes....two meals for two nights with one day of slow cooking.

Perfection? Indeed!






1 comment:

  1. Recipes look great :) And good luck on clean eating. I've been trying to keep my food intake as healthy as I can for a while now after years of watching my father's preferred diet (his food choices are the reason I have the Stroke Foundation on speed dial). I never want to get like that!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!