Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday, May I? (I PASSED!)



After a sick Friday....healing up Saturday and great Sunday it is time to face another week.  No probs.  This week is jam packed with meetings, appointments, and life.  I wouldn't have it any other way.

As you're reading this I'm probably in a first grade classroom.  I will ask for many prayers.  First grade is cute and sweet but man they are like little missiles of energy and mischievousness.

I hope your Monday finds you smiling...now let’s get to some goals.


From last week:

1.     Clean out the truck

2.    Pound the pavement

3.    Reorganize the house

Can I tell you they all were completed!

This is the first week I get an A+ and I'm like, oh yeah take me for ice cream I did it.


This week I have some simple goals....

1.     Get  14 accomplished with the sneakers.

2.    Go on a bike ride with my daughter.

3.    Start the hunt for furniture for the family room. 

4.  Keep the air conditioning off all week.

5.  Take the multivitamin daily and not every 4th day, seriously.


This week on the blog I have the following posts coming your way:

An edition of Around The Home, we've done some more stuff around the house!

This Weekend in North Carolina is out every Wednesday :) Check it out and get your plans for the weekend in the mountains, piedmont or coast together.

My Fall Bucket List will be ready to be shared this week.

And of course we'll wrap up a great week with High Five for Friday.

Yesterday's post, Let's Eat is available here for you to get some ideas for things for the breakfast, lunch, and supper table.  Let me help you with that grocery list and check the post.

See you tomorrow lovely friends.








6 comments:

  1. Loving your goals this week! And GOOD LUCK with the 1st graders! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, girl! I survived the six and seven year olds wooo hoo!

      Delete
  2. Oh man I know. I forget my vitamins all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make me feel so gross for an hour. I think I'll opt to take them the minute before I crash this evening. Happy week to you!!!

      Delete
  3. Yay for accomplishing all those goals! Hope you survived those 1st graders. You should get ice cream for that too!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many goals! I'm impressed :) My goal is more like... survive ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!