Saturday, September 19, 2015

Catch Up Saturday!

'

Here's a recap of what was on the blog this week.  Read best with a cup of coffee and apple pie pancake (yes, I am making those this lovely Saturday morning).



On Sunday was the weekly Let's Eat post.  A few ideas for delicious and healthy muffins.  Some dinner slash lunch easy meals.  The post is worth your time if you're looking to mix up your meals this week.

Monday, May I - the first time I met my goals (from last week) and I made a slew of new goals.



The hump day post was the weekly favorite of What's Happening This Weekend in North Carolina - and it was updated on Thursday!  Yes, it is true, NC has a lot going on :)  We are well worth a visit.

Image result for i do not want to grow up

Also on Thursday I visited the topic of growing up...when you're a grown up.  The events that continue to mold and shape us well after we're done with the formative and college years.



Friyay was the usual link up with High 5 For Friday!  My five include the nail polish I'm loving, a little shout out to my hubby, and that time last weekend when I was so totally grossed out.







1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!