Thursday, September 10, 2015

Just Netflixin' It

I have been getting back to my Netflix self again.  Since school is back in session I really enjoy winding down at 10PM with whatever obsession I can find on demand.

Here are the three things I am currently or have currently watched....

1.  A movie



Barefoot sucked.  If you like movies that are slow and leave nothing to the imagination because you know exactly what is going to happen from scene to scene then this is for you.  And P.S. you are so boring....loved for sure but boring.

The only thing that kept me watching this movie was Scott Speedman.  The directors and producers knew this film was a super tank so they filmed this movie where Speedman is in every single scene and you cannot turn away from his hotness.

Do not watch this movie unless you need to stare and drool for 90 minutes.  I mean over Speedman and yeah over the fact the movie is that horrible.

2.  The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt



I love this because it is STUPID funny.  Sometimes when you have had one of those days or watched the news you need STUPID funny.  This has Tina Fey's stamp all over it (a la 30 Rock) but I can look past that.  This show makes me crack up and forget all the bad stuff in the world.  Plus I'm a big Jane Krakowski fan so ya know.  My husband hated this show and then thirty minutes later he was giggling like a school girl over it.

3.  Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp



The movie - LOVED it.  This show - I have issues staying awake during it.  I like the addition of Bradley Cooper.  I like the fact some of the originals are playing their teenage selves.  I just cannot seem to laugh enough or stay awake enough to watch it.



In my queue:  The League (Thanks Heather & Josh for passing that one along!)

What are you Netflix marathoning?




5 comments:

  1. Omg, I'm sitting over here impatiently waiting for Jessica Jones. MARVEL HURRY UP!

    Oh. There are Lifetime movies on Netflix. Believe you me, I've found them ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the kimmy show was hilarious but still haven't checked it out. Right now I'm marathoning Call the Midwife. Loving that! Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Linkup! I love Kimmy Schmidt too, it is too funny! I also really enjoy the League in short bursts. It's fun to watch during football season, but it can definitely get a little too much with the humor at times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently watched Kimmy Schmidt and I thought it was so funny! My husband thought it was dumb but he still laughed along with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I currently doing Entourage on Amazon Prime, but my husband is watching Narcos on Netflix.

    I like Kimmy Schmidt too. Great cast.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!