Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's Up Wednesday....

No graphic because I'm not linking up.  I almost forgot this post for September, shame on being busy and tired.

Here we go....



What we're eating...
Crock pot food....and everything on this post.

What I'm reminiscing about...
The good ole days when I wasn't ran ragged and my husband and I worked as a team in the evenings.  New schedules make that a thing of the past.

What I'm loving...









DVR.  Seriously, it is my wind down in the evenings after I get the kids to sleep and house straightened up.  Thank goodness for new episodes premiering last week and this week!

What I've been up to....
Work, mommydom, PTO stuff, house cleaning, ya know same ole jazz.

What I'm dreading...
Nothing.  Life is good, stressful but good.

What I'm working on....

This sounds weird but blogging less, saying "no" more, not feeling guilty for making some "me" plans.

What I'm excited about...
My husband having some weekend time off work.  A craft night date with my bestie later in the month - hopefully!  October in general.  It is a terrific month.

What I'm watching/reading...

Same ole same ole....RHOC, Ladies of London, Below Deck, ABC Wednesday Nights.  I am trying out this Downton Abbey thing.  The first one lulled me to sleep and the second one I could manage.  The only issue I have is after I watch it I have a Brit accent for an hour bahahahaha.
Reading nothing yet.  I downloaded a few freebies on the Kindle.  I doubt I read them though - I love books in the old fashioned form.

What I'm listening to....
Whatever is on the radio.  I haven't got into any new songs.  However, I did hear this song live on the I Heart Radio thing and I liked it.  Jordin Sparks flows so beautifully with Thomas Rhett on this song.

What I'm wearing...
Skirts, dress pants, skinny jeans and riding boots....
Blouses, button ups, t-shirts....
Cardigans....
I have made a list of things I need to purchase for another fall and winter.  I will gladly accept monetary donations LOL.

What I'm doing this weekend...
A Chili Cook Off....a birthday evening for a friend (Happy Birthday, Heather!)....church....chillaxing.

What I'm looking forward to next month....
Weekends with my hubby, a extra days off maybe for me, Halloween, the state fair, a crafting date with my bestie, maybe a not so psychotic weather pattern....

What else is new...
I'm boring. Nothing.











3 comments:

  1. Dowton Abbey gets really good! Stick with it! It's one of the few shows that I thought every new season was better than the last.
    Chili cook off sounds like fun & delicious
    Crafting dates are always fun
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh because I catch myself doing that fake brit accent after watching Downton Abbey also. Or anytime the Man of the House and I go in a binge of watching quiz shows off BBC. We also started watching Sherlock and I think that's doing it to me also.

    Beckey
    http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com
    http://queenbsbusywork.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get plenty of me time and husband time asap!
    Downton Abbey looks SO boring to me! Also, Military Husband hates British actors. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!