Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday, May I (tell you that TV is back?)

Last week:

1.     Get  14 accomplished with the sneakers.
Well I got 10 in but not 14. 

2.    Go on a bike ride with my daughter.
Nope didn't get to this week.  I asked if she wanted to and she was like, "Nah mom, its the Sabbath I think I should do anything but rest."

3.    Start the hunt for furniture for the family room. 
Yeah, no.  We're going to do that next weekend.

4.  Keep the air conditioning off all week.
Score!  The old A/C has stayed off for well over a week now.

5.  Take the multivitamin daily and not every 4th day, seriously.
I suck.  DIdn't do it but once this week.  I know why I'm not doing it daily - it makes me feel horrible.  Even at bed time.  I'm going to play with that this week.

This week's goals....

1.  Etch out some mommy daughter time.
2.  Back to 14 miles this week.

That is it.

***

So it is fall premier week on television and I'm wondering what you are watching and or excited about?

Did you see that Bradley Cooper is going to be on CBS in a spinoff show of his movie Limitless?

I miss this show with every ounce of my being.  It was good television.  Oh Barney...Barney come back!

Also, CBS used to be our go to Monday night channel when the best show ever - How I Met Your Mother was still on.  After it ended so did our viewing of the CSI Network, I mean CBS.  It looks like this week CBS is bringing their version of ABC's Modern Family to the viewership with {Life in Pieces}.  The NY Times doesn't like this show but it could be OK for us mainstream peeps.

The nerd herd, Big Bang Theory, is back tonight at 8pm on CBS.  This show makes me laugh but I'm not an avid viewer.

Image result for tv

Gotham is on Fox at 8pm tonight.  Season deux tonight and I hear a lot of people are into this.  The most super hero anything I get into is my son running around saying he's Spidey.

Ughhhhh I'm over music shows like The Voice which is back on NBC tonight.  I'm sure the viewership will be so high since fools are thinking that Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani would really hook up.

HGTV fans:  Love It Or List It returns tonight at 9pm.  Side note:  They are to start shooting in the Raleigh/Durham area soon!

And at 10:00

Castle is back on ABC
The Blindspot is premiering on NBC
And of course yet one of the millions of CSI's (NCIS) will be on CBS....

Tomorrow I'll highlight some Tuesday Premiere's!
















10 comments:

  1. Military Husband loves Gotham. He's a huge DC fan. I found it rather boring and I really do like Batman.
    Agents of Shield starts next week!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got into super heroes and can't ever watch the shows or movies because I'm just going - what? No. Negative. That would be cool but no.

      Delete
  2. Oh I never considered a Blake and Gwen hook up! I might have to be one of those fools to watch it this season lol.
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short and sweet goals for the week - i like it! Our week is jam packed so I'm in survival mode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love It or List It---really?! shut up! how cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They love this Carolina up here. I would bet they would be in that Carolina down there soon!

      Delete
  5. I missed Limitless!!! Will def check out out on demand. I love Bradley Cooper!! {Even though he's rumored to be dating a 23 year old!! LOL}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old Bradley is adorable but I think his face and fame are in his noggin now. Uncool you beautiful man.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!