Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fall Means Shopping

If you live in North Carolina then you understand the idea of transitional fashion pieces.  Here's the deal:  We can wake up to a chilly morning that extends its chilly self out to the lunch hour or thirty minutes past.  By 1:30 PM it is about 95 with a humidity around 90 percent.  Then comes the post dinner hour and you're running to get a jacket because the chill from the morning has returned.

I call it psychotic weather disorder.

The cool part about it is we can stretch our most loved summer apparel out a bit longer than the season lasts.  The crap part is that those summer neons look a little odd on a thirty-three year old girl who is trying to bring some fall in with burgundy, mustard, and olive.

So, naturally, fall means shopping.

This year I'm using some summer pieces and saving up for some shopping for other pieces.  Here are my favorite Pinterest find looks for the fall.

black skinny's and denim shirt go with everything and I've been enjoying the brown on black color combo you see here in this picture. Except I add a brown belt to my brown boots. Ahhhh fashion <3:
The white tee from the summer, the boots from last year.  All I need is a new pair of leggings and a chambray top.  Note:  I have always hated chambray but this look has grown on me.
Black And White Chic Style:
I think this is the outfit we can all pull off from shopping our own closets.
I love that I own that purse haha!! Now I just need the shoes, since I know I can't pull off that dress:
I just love a good shirt dress.  Do you have one from spring or summer that can you match with fall accessories?
"Red White and Black" by stay-at-home-mom on Polyvore  If the pants were purple, I'd wear it.:
This feels more like winter to me but I would bring in some browns in place of black and some cabernet in place of red...sign me up I want it now.




Weekends will look more like this....

Cozy Fall Fashion-- I love all these Fall Outfits! Brown boots Aztec sweater Puffy vest:
Well I like the first three...you can keep the tribal prints.
:):
So true, I need it in my closet :)

What is your fall shopping list and or closet shopping list looking like?

All these pins can be found on my Fall 2015 Pinterest Board!  Check it out!
Follow Amanda's board fall 2015 on Pinterest.














6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I need that t-shirt but at like 137% tired.

      Delete
  2. Love all these looks! My favorites are 104% tired {I'm totally thinking I'll need this in two months!!!} and the first one with the black skinnies, white tee and chambray shirt. The best part? I have all those items AND can still wear them preggo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That outfit is pretty classic now, right? I just don't have the chambray. I'm not comfortable with it yet....makes me relive parts of the 80s and 90s that need to be fashion banned bahahahaha.

      Delete
  3. Ummm.so funny that I have some of these pinned too!! I have been wearing that first look for three years now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!