Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday, May I?


Okay guys if you don't remember Monday, May I from 2013 here's a recap:

I share three things I want to get done for the week.  These are typically three things I put off that are ridiculous.  By blogging it I can a) be accountable  b) inspire others  c) get it done.

So here's my three for this week:

1.  Print the pictures

Nicole has captured some beautiful pictures of my children, many times.  (I meant to put that comma there!)

Those beautiful pictures are sitting on the disks she has given me each time.

It is a damned shame.

Since the house is complete (except for a few windows, being completed TODAY) I have no excuse for not printing and dressing my naked walls with my babies.

This week I will print the photos.

2.  Crawl back up on the wagon


What you didn't know I had a problem?  Yes, I do.  Over the past month I fell off the water wagon.  I haven't been taking in enough of that critical life fluid that is free of calories, flavor, and cost.  My water consumption has been little to none.


This week its back to water world.

3.  Get up early again

Let's just blame December.  I had two weeks off of work and though to most people getting up at seven is getting up early to this girl it isn't.  I need those precious hours before the children get up to have some me time with my coffee, newspaper, Jesus Calling devo, and well....just silence before the day starts.  It helps my mood and outlook.

This week I'll be back to getting up before the children.

Do you have three things you need to or want to get done this week?  I'll hold you accountable for them if you'll hold me accountable for mine!  You can share your blog post in the comments or just write in the comments some things you want to get accomplished this week.  I'll email you and we'll get all our stuff done together.

----

Guess what!  Over the weekend we got a childfree break.  Yep, me and the hubby had time to ourselves with no little kids in tow.

So what did we do in the pouring rain?

We went to see American Hustle.

Bradley Cooper...ahhhh.

Movie....um well I had higher expectations.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to find another Davie County blogger! Are there more of us?

    And I love this post. Three things is do-able and being accountable to others is a knock-out way to make sure they get done.

    Here are my 'three things' for this week:

    1. Put the Christmas decorations in the attic. They have been down for several weeks, but I haven't taken the time to organize them back into boxes and put them away. I am definitely putting this off...

    2. Go through the bags of hand-me-down clothes my co-worker gave me.

    3. Finish writing our 2013 family wrap-up letter and MAIL them with our family Christmas pictures. Thankfully the card I picked out is appropriate for happy new year, but if I don't hurry up, it'll be Valentines Day before our friends get this lovely greeting in their mailboxes!

    So glad I found your blog!

    My latest post is: http://www.leeanngtaylor.com/weary-soul

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!