Tuesday, January 7, 2014

3 Things Tuesday (3TT)

Ahhh the first 3 Things Tuesday of '14.  If you're new this is the post where I randomly spew out three things on my mind.  It could be song lyrics, the wind direction, or the scent of my last burp...who knows!

Today's 3



1.  Downton Abbey

I cannot say I am a fan.  Here's my defense:  I never catch the show...it is always the first ten minutes and then I have to tend to one of the children or it is the last two minutes and I am completely lost.  I'd love to actually sit down and watch it from season one but um...I'm not buying a box set (do they even have one?)  So if anyone has one to loan out I'm right here.

By the way if you have been wanting to catch it too it started back on January 5th.  Welcome to the late club.  Glad to have you.


2.  Starbucks

I've always been a loyal Dunkin girl (cheaper, good flavor) but lately I've been more of a 'bucks girl.  Am I becoming a snotty, yuppy bitch?  Perhaps....but no, I haven't purchased a Volvo. I just find that occasionally I can treat myself to a different coffee.

Considering it is cold as balls here in North Carolina (where did that term come from...cold as balls...really, anyone?)  I'll just have to have some extra Holiday Edition Starbucks in the ole potty pot...oh potty pot and cold as balls...total errors all around.



3.  Giving up technology

It is about time to take a break from the FB, Twitter, and all that junk.  I haven't had an unplugged weekend in close to a year and I think I need one. I'm taking on taking Sundays off from the computer/phone/etc. What about you?
It is like an Amish revolution up in this piece.

3 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that I tried three times this morning to comment on this. It didn't work, clearly.

    Too bad. I'm hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the start of the Amish revolution apparently....not allowing you to get your words on the devil screen....HA!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!