Friday, January 17, 2014

Breaks, Bias, Bucks, Ball & Bad Girls

Five already?  Ok!





1.  Ten Day Weekend

Is that even a term?  Oh yes it is.  I'm off for 10 days.  I'm not complaining but um it would have been nice to have a break like this in February!  Didn't we just get back from Christmas?




2.  Kate Gosselin

As I was making broccoli cheese soup I had my computer turned on to random video clips of the day.  Kate sucks...still.  She is the most annoying camera whore!  I would rather watch Miley run around in half rat costumes and smoking weed than see Kate get another second of air time.  Oh and didn't she and Jackie Chan get a divorce like ages ago?  Why is she still bashing him?  Because he's not parading around trying to get on any piece of film in a fifty thousand mile radius?  Eww she is gross.  Go away.



3.  Old Navy Rewards

Yay, I received a nice surprise and got some Old Navy cash.  Then they sent me an email showing all these adorable spring clothes for me and the kids.  Yeah, I'm over winter.




4.  Tee Ball

Spring is so on the brain.  I've decided to sign up to coach (can you even call it that?) tee ball.  It is so fun and I am kinda used to booger eaters.





5.  Pot Head, MD

I found out on Wednesday that my lady parts doctor got busted for pot.  I am not surprised, I was pretty sure she was a weed eater when I changed over to her.  She fits the hippie bill pretty good.  So of course I posted to FB:  Got to love it when your OB/GYN gets busted for being a pot head.  She rocked for when I needed her.

And she did.

Of course as soon as I posted everybody is commenting wanting to know who she is.

She's my doctor.

I don't smoke reefer and I don't care if she does.  She was an excellent baby deliverer for me and she continues to be a great yearly, feel me up in more ways than one doctor.

So here's the deal....she gave me great care when I needed it and she got caught doing something that well...a lot of people (Not me, stop assuming. All I do is have a controlled love for vodka I am very vanilla...) just haven't been caught doing yet and they also have "prestigious" jobs.

But now I know why she was always so incredibly laid back.  But how does she stay so trim?  I mean damn shouldn't she be wanting like a box of Oreos and Taco Bell after she takes her regularly scheduled doobie?









2 comments:

  1. A 10 day weekend? I am beyond jealous of you right now. Like you have no idea ;-) I got my Old Navy rewards too! I can't wait to use them :) I feel like the world needs more people on pot. I tried it once and did not care for it, but I know a lot of people that do it. When you drink and get drunk = lots of time they become assholes and drama happens with all of the tears. BUT if someone gets buzzed off of pot, they're just really effing fun. Your OBGYN rocks, ha!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 day weekend! Enjoy that! The OBGYN story is so funny! My previous doctor made me think she could likely get busted for some type of drug, so I switched, but she was fun while it lasted. She just always seemed so out of it every time I went it... Made me a little nervous-ha!

    Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!