Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Instagram and such

Do you have an Instagram?  I do.  However, I rarely use it on the regular.  Lately, I've been into it more.  So I guess this is like my invitation...you can so follow my instagram by finding me @ Momebull.  I've been posting foodie stuff on there lately.  It is stuff that will show up later on this thing.
Instagram
Now for the and such part....

My bebes are growing.

My Diva is 6 years 4 months and 2 weeks old.  How is that for annoying mom talk?  Why is it when I ask how old a kid is the parent gives me their precise age.  I bet if I didn't give them that "I don't do calculus" look they'd go on down to the precise second of their age.

Anyway she's a hoot.  She is also like guilt trip central.

Case in point - we had a beautiful springy like day  The husband and I decided to clean out the basement and garage.  My darling daughter wanted me to play with her.  Incase you didn't know I'm not a play with you type of mom.  I grew up an only child (except for that thing called a sibling that came when I was all into teenage angst) so by God you better learn to entertain yourself and get an imaginary friend STAT, I don't play.

She played in her little fort thing for a while and then decided to make helping me and her dad a "game".  That worked.  Later that night I realized I may just be a sucky mom for not playing with her.  I felt bad.



Then she pulled her fourth tooth.  We set it out for the tooth fairy.  Disclaimer:  I didn't have a damn tooth fairy.  I pulled my teeth and they went in the trash.  This whole money for teeth gig is a complete and total scam.  Did WE get money when the kid finally teethed those sumbeeches?  Hell no we finally got a night's rest.  Now the kid pulls the things that stole our sanity and we pay them?  Something is WRONG!

So anyway she pulled her tooth and set it out for the fairy.  The fairy just happened to have fell asleep on the job.  No worries right?  Wrong.  When the fairy snuck in at 5:50 AM to put the quarters on the table the kid was awake.  Yes, awake.  The kid even said, "Hey mom what are you doing?"  The mom said, "Go to bed!  I'm taking a shower!"

Epic fail.  No she got her damn dollar the next night.

She is a pretty cool kid though.  I mean duh look at half her genetics (mine of course).  She has an addiction to nasty humor.  She farts and burps and giggles like mad.  (Ok that's the other side's genetics, I still try to stifle a fart.)  She loves school and wants to be school teacher (God bless her sweet, innocent mind.  Mommy will not allow her to teach.  Mommy will tell her to be something respected like a paralegal.)

She loves fashion and spa days.  

She rocks.

My son is a year and some change.  What?  That wasn't good enough for you.  He's like almost 17 months old.  Wait that's wrong he's almost 18 months old.  Crap let me see here, yep its 17.

His sister likes to fart and burp and he likes to crap.  All the time.  Alllll the time.  Must be a boy thing.



He thinks he's a monster these days.  He roars and gets in your face to make sure you hear the roar.  He obviously has a crush on his daycare mate Carter.  He's always blowing her kisses and such.  She apparently has her eye on him too she bats those doe eyes at him all the time.  Puppy love?


What else can I say about my little man?  He talks all the time but its an ancient language no one can decipher.  He loves to run and play chase and eat.  He eats a lot.  However, he's picky as hell with me and yet eats everything the daycare lady throws at him.

Oh and he thinks its great to get us up at like 4:30AM.  He gets bored with his room and must come see mom and dad's room and go to sleep in there.  I have sent him emails explaining this isn't working.

I think he has some mechanical mindedness in that noggin....he really likes to see how things work and then break it down in a random song and dance afterwards.  

I <3 my kids.  



3 comments:

  1. My son won't respond to my emails either. He keeps saying, "But mom, I can't read." And I say, "That didn't stop Hellen Keller! Be a part of the solution not the problem."

    Justin says I'm being too tough on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it again! You talked about poop and then inserted a picture of him holding a big brown ball of poop, oh wait, that's a teddy bear...bwahaha.

    All I can say is that when it comes time for the tooth fairy in our house, Keith better be the one to put the tutu on and prance in there. There's no way I will be able to without waking the kid up. I'd probably start giggling in the middle of it, and then he'll roll over and say, "mommy, why you stealin' my toof money!"

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!