Friday, January 24, 2014

5 on Friday

I must admit I am getting bored with 5 on Friday.  This is probably my last one for a while...a long while.

So here goes it....


1.  I get to see my bestie!

Tomorrow is Master Will's birthday party.  He turned 4 last week.  This week he is partying down in the pool and my darling daughter is stoked to wear her new bathing suit at the party.  I am opting out of the water for a few reasons...1. My kid can swim.  2.  It is January.  3.  I'm not ready to don a piece of boobie covering nylon.  I'll stick to a sweater and jeans....ya know comfort LOL!

I cannot wait to see my Ashley!  It is been over a month.  That is way too long.  I know we won't be able to catch up because it is a birthday party but it will be good to be in the same room!  Hopefully....if I cross my fingers and toes we can plan a mama only date ASAP.


2.  Time to let a girl touch my privates.


Today is my annual spread 'em and squeeze 'em appointment.  I make light of it but it is critical that women not be afraid of getting checked each year.  Don't be afraid just do it.






3.  My son is 17 months old today.

That means in 7 months he'll be two.  What?  Yep.  I really like this age.  Oh and he's sleeping better so I'm really like in love with this kid now.


4.  Work break ending

My 10 day break from preschool is over as of this coming Monday.  I'm sorta glad because after 10 days at home during the coldest part of the year you get to going a little looney balls.  I don't care to go looney balls.  I'm secretly praying for a fast warm up and sticking of a fast warm up.




5.  My hair

My girl Liz did me so right on Wednesday.  Due to my incredible grey problem I asked her to screw my regular color regimen and take me back to blonde.  Oh she did and oh my gosh I like myself again.  I really do!  I will keep me!  I will feed me!  I will love me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!