Thursday, January 2, 2014

If you don't do anything else read link 3

January means I have to do my job and pass along some money saving tips to my readers.  


I'm not big into resolutions but I am big in to saving money and each year I try to find new ways to save cash throughout the year.  


I scoured the internet and decided to share these cool finds with you for saving some loot this year.

The first one is about saving money on purchases every month of the year.  Read this link about what goes on sale when (even down to the day of the week).  It's a great little tool to help you out when you need to make a small or large purchase.


Here's a link to a great little wealth of tips on what to buy where.  I love Sam's but a lot of the buys at Sam's are not the best deals around.  You have to be super picky.  This helps out a lot!


And finally I want to share stupid ways to save money.  Um...this isn't literal, I pray!







2 comments:

  1. This is PERFECT. Thank you for the tips... checking out the links now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every Thursday I'm compiling info to help us save some scrilla baby doll! Keep checkin'!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!