Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Goals Check & April Goals Set

SO I failed on many of these!  But I AM NOT GOING TO BEAT MYSELF UP OVER IT! 




1.  Finish the painting in the house.  You guys think I'm holding back on blog posts about the house but I'm not.  Seriously, there are so many things that need to be completed.  What is the toughest part of all this stuff?  It is the small things...trim paint, door facings, touch ups, etc.  You get it.  Failed

2.  Get crafty.  I've had an itch to make something or re-purpose something.  Hopefully the spring temps will move on in so I can get motivation to do this.  Failed

3.  Get moving.  Spring is approaching (I will never fail to remind you of that) and that means LONGER days and MORE SUNSHINE and more opportunity to pavement pound!  Yes! I would love to lose this 5lb pudge from the winter...just saying.  Yes!  I did pound pavement more!

4.  Finalize our vacation.  Last year we rocked on our vacation find.  I really hope we can rent from Bob again.  (Secretly praying the place doesn't sale!!!)  Really!  The kids loved it and we did too!  Working on it.

5.  Do the spring cleaning.  Yep.  Ugh those stupid lamp globes....yuck.  Started!

6.  Plan a weekend away with my hubby.  It is amazing how much better your relationship is if you can slip away for a night or two.  I need to get something in the plans for April.  Stalled --- for a good reason!  He got a new job.

7.  Clean up the camper.  We may be remodeling that little dude but no matter what we need to clean it up first.  She's been in a barn since October.  Honestly, I can do this in April if necessary.  Must add to April to do!


8.  Use some Groupon passes.  I bought several passes for fun things for the kids to do.  It'd be great to use a couple before they expire this month.  Plans are made to use them


Did you set some goals for March?  How did you do?  I hope very well but if not we're the cool kids LOL.

Let's move forward to.....



Carrying over from March:

1  Finish the inside painting
2  Pound more pavement
3  Craft up something because the bug isn't going to go away
4  Clean the camper
5  Actually finalize the vacation
6  Get our yard going (as far as growth is considered)
7  Pack away the winter
8  Get volunteering



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!