Thursday, April 16, 2015

I Think {This Stuff} For Real


Oh my...



I think....

On the return to working, the future is scary.  I think generations prior to today's were more in touch with ummmm....dare I say......common sense.  I had to define IRS for them and explain that Barbie was created long before the 80s which to them means dinosaur days.

I'm glad spring break happened and is over.  I know, right?  What?  Seriously.  I can better prepare myself for a 9 week no school period with the chappies.


Spending Sunday by the water was just what I needed.  Ready to get my amazing sitter and drop a catfish line.  Catfishing = Brownie's Favorite.

Started my clean eating this week.  So far so good.  {Cue for you to cheer me on, ok?}

We are looking to get our own kayaks this year instead of going double dutch in one of my dad's.  I'm so ready for that water to warm up some!

I found a new wine, NC wine {not that nasty muscadine/scuppernong crap} that I am in love with.  Its my new summer fave.  I will be sharing it on a future Tasty Tuesday post.

that's what crazy looks like i guess!

The 65 year old who is preggers with what, quads?  Yeah she's insane.  And she's probably going to fester up in Michelle Duggar's head now.

Speaking of Duggar....I saw where the girl had her baby.  Ok that narrows it down, Jill, right?  I keep thinking ok that's nice but then I'm like the baby was just hatched and they are already finished up with their interview with People and plugging the birth episode on TLC?  Dang, ya'll.  Slow your money roll for a second.

Clean eating is not hard but when you fall to temptation it can be difficult.  Check that wording.  Why does communion have to be with bread?  Why does my two year old have to entice me with donuts?  Why do I have a brownie mix in my cupboard?  Why?



Lilly at Target on Sunday means I'll be shopping after church.  Don't look for me.  I'll be too enthralled.  I may have already made my list of items I'm getting and it may be long.

I better order up a kayak sooner rather than later....spring monsoon season has hit my area of NC.

So I get sulfuric style burps about three times a year.  I have to watch my dairy intake because I don't digest it very well.  This week I got a case.  Makes me feel so gross and pray to the lord of Pepto.  Do you get nasty burps like that?  C'mon be honest.  Ok you fart.  I get it.



Linked up with:
Beautiful Things














4 comments:

  1. Clean eating is way hard so I give you props lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go clean eating, lady! Rock it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for clean eating! Proud of you :) i am cheering you on GF!!!!! Can't wait to hear what you snag at the Lilly sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend and I are contemplating camping out at the Target for the Lilly sale... :) Can't wait to see what you pick up!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!