Saturday, April 25, 2015

It is Answer Time!

I typically do a 5 for Friday style post.
It is Saturday and well....yeah no Friday post.
We are calling this a semi break from the blog.

Here's a Saturday Morning Q & A I was forwarded.  I hope you laugh and you'll know a tiny bit more about me.


12 Questions for Amanda

1)Do you participate in any sports?  
Yes, I wrestle children.  I also lift weights (children).  I also run track and by run I mean chase my children through my house, around the yard, etc (track = any place I have to chase my children).    I'm also qualifying for the cleaning olympics.

2) What’s your favorite color
Green and pink.  What?  I cannot have two?  Really?  Communism.
3) What’s your favorite holiday? 
Thanksgiving & Easter.  Oh yeah there I go again with two.  Do I need to reason them?  We don't do anything but our own little thing as a family of four.  Boo yaw.  Love my extended family but the time when its just us four is perfection.

4) Have you been out of the country? 
Who is asking?  No really, yes.  Just the Bahamas.

5)Do you speak any other languages? 
Sure.  My CIA self has to.  Just kidding I'm FBI not CIA.  No, no, no, I'm picking with you.  Or am I?
6) Do you have any siblings? 
Um no.
Gahh ok fine.
Yes.  I don't like to associate with him.  He's bad news.

7) What’s your favorite store? 
Old Navy though it is hit or miss.  Sometimes Target.  Sam's Club on sample days.  
8) What’s your favorite movie? 
Shag and no you freak it isn't a dirty movie.
9) What are some of your favorite TV shows?
I'm such a goober... I love RHONYC, OITNB, House of Cards, Blackish, HGTV, cooking shows sometimes.
10) What phone do you have?
Something LG made last year.  I'm not a technology nerd, I could care less as long as I can text and play on FB.

11) How tall are you? 
That is a totally offensive question.  5'3.75  I take vitamin d too.
12) Any pets? 
A human girl, a human boy, a puggle named Chippy.  Oh and a husband, small breed.

Have a great weekend.






4 comments:

  1. Sam's on sample day... hahahaha! We all love that, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahaha!!! SAMS! I Love it! and why is Old Navy hit or miss?? It drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drives me crazy too! Its like any time I have some $ to spend on a new outfit they are having a bad day and only have ugly stuff out. Uncool!!! Thanks for coming by, Megan!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!