Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Struggle is {Alzheimer's} Ladies



Well hello ladies.

The majority of blog readers are female.    The majority of my readers are female. 

I appreciate you so much I'm here to scare the pee turkey out of you.  

Pee turkey - totally southern slang there.

It means piss.



Alzheimer's likes women.

Damned womanizer.

Women make up 2/3 of the US population living with Alzheimer's Disease.



When polled, women said the one disease they feared getting the most?  Alzheimer's.

At age 65 more than 1 in 6 women run the risk of developing Alz for the remainder of their lives.  For the boys its 1 in 11.



Ladies, you are more likely to develop Alz than breast cancer once you enter your 60's.

Girls, you are the caregivers the majority of the time.  Here's the scary part, who will care for us?

Alzheimer's is a dirty womanizer.

I do not care to lose my memories, education, and who I am to this dreadful disease.

Hey women, get up and let's get the funding to put this grotesque murderer away for good.

Interested in joining me in raising money for Alzheimer's Research?  Email me, tweet me, FB me today.  More info to come if I can get my team built!  No, you don't have to be local!


***Facts & Figures from www.alz.org***




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!