Monday, April 20, 2015

I need your help STAT!




Hey, you!  I'm so glad you clicked because I am in need of YOUR help.

Here are my two issues:

1.  A mouse in my house.
2.  Blog insight.

Let's start with number 1.



How the crap can I kill that stupid little rodent?  This isn't a Cinderella style mouse guys....its a freakin' field mouse that has taken residence behind my dishwasher. He scurries out early in the morning and I freeze in my tracks and find it hard to breath without screaming.



I do not have a cat.  I do not want a cat.  (But I am thinking of borrowing the cool one I watched paw down some stink bugs over the weekend!  That's a two for one!)



Glue traps?  But where?  Traditional traps?  But where?

Give me some feedback!

Ok item two....



This week I'm focusing on revamping and planning for the blog.  Lots of research and study going on over here.  I have a lot of questions like....what do my regular readers really like (post wise) and should I delete the blog's Facebook account?  Are link ups every day the way to go?  Should I move it all over to Wordpress?  Etc.......

Image result for to facebook or not to facebook

I know my readers aren't sure on the technical stuff but they are the PROFESSIONALS on topics and Facebook.  So I need some feedback.



I feel like there's a third topic here.....deep in my heart there's a third topic but my brain cannot seem to find it.  (Common problem lately...eeeek!)

Ok well how about getting back to me about this!  You can leave a comment here on the blog (love that), you can drop a note on the Facebook Page (A Brownie World), or you can email me if you wish..... amanda(dot)bullard81(at)gmail(dot)com

Let me thank you right this second for your help in making this a better blog.

Love ya'll to pieces!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance to offer my two cents worth...

    As to the mouse: I'd use traditional traps. Or maybe invest in a shotgun and a bottle of rum and go a'hunting. Your kitchen may suffer a bit but it'll be fun till the buzz wears off!

    About the blog... I use Blogspot for my personal blog and wordpress for the more professional, marketable writing I do. For myself I wouldn't swap them around - I think they're well configured for the different roles (although I can think of at least one really good personal blog on wordpress - https://adesertgirl.wordpress.com).

    I've set up Facebook pages for my wordpress blogs but really have had minimal engagement from them and would drop them if they needed any real involvement from me (which they don't). You may have had better luck.

    As to content - I like hearing about peoples' day to day lives. I love getting to know people (which people who know me offline may find surprising) and making new friends. Linkups are great for that, although I haven't been part of one in yonks. But I think it's always a case of doing what every English teacher since Chaucer has said: write your passion and it'll be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not use glue traps because you are often met with a stuck, scared and suffering animal that's usually in the process of pulling or chewing a body part off. They're inhumane and I don't think they should be legal. Use someone that kills it quickly, but doesn't torture it please.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!