Friday, April 3, 2015

Prayer Challenge: Conclusion

Image result for my life is my testimony


Today I end my Prayer Challenge Posts.  I've been struggling with how to end them.  I find that when I am struggling for a topic if I will just go outside and do something I love (play in the dirt) my writer's block is eventually lifted.

I'm closing out the Prayer Challenge on Good Friday.

It is done.

Three big words.

I'm leaving you with this.  You are my prayer.  I don't know your name or your location or your language but you are my prayer.

I pray for you to have peace and calm.  I pray for your heart to be open and giving.  I pray for you to know that you are loved even when you think you have no one in your corner.

You always do.

Image result for my life is my testimony

I'm not one of those people who thumps a Bible when I want to win a debate.  I'm not much for putting people on a guilt trip because of their lives.  I don't believe in judging a person on their beliefs.  But through my little blog I have you and I feel like its just part of my calling to tell you how amazing God has been to me.

When I didn't believe....He believed me.

When I hated him.....He loved me.

When I ran from him....He chased me down.

When I was lonely....He was my best friend.

When I was lost....He pulled me closer.

When I was losing my direction.....He navigated.

He's never failed me once.  I could say he had but I would be lying.  In every heartbreaking event of my life He has held me tight and gave me breath to move forward.

Image result for my life is my testimony

Chris Tomlin said --- Our God is Greater/Our God is Stronger/God you are higher/Than any other

He's exactly right.

If you haven't yet....I challenge you to get to know God for yourself.  He's a cool dude with a big heart who makes the most beautiful flowers grow out of ashes and rubble.

Image result for god loves the broken

Happy Easter...He lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!