Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday FIVE!

Say it ain't so!  Spring Break is ending :(



Here are my five from the week....


 

1.  Sunshine!

Wednesday it got up to 80+ degrees!  We totally enjoyed the sunshine with a morning trip to the park.  I was able to catch some rays while finishing my book The Marauders.  You should get that book!  Its great.



2.  Cinderella!

Tuesday was rainy so the Diva and I had a girl's day of lunch, shopping, and Cinderella.  What a great movie!  I'm not a fan of animation so I was totally into this version.  Little bitty girls (under 5) wouldn't enjoy this movie but my 7 year old liked it and so did I!


Oh ya know....get up with the hubs at 4:30 and have some protein and joe

3.  Smoothies!

I finally got the old Ninja out and made some smoothies this week for breakrfasts.  I missed those so much (so did the Diva) it's even better that fresh berries are less costly this time of year.



4.  Laziness!

Most weeks I'm super busy with work and housework and running here and there.  It was so nice to be a little lazier this week and just feel that whole vacation vibe.  The best part is the house stayed in decent shape all week.  I can attribute that to a very helpful hubby!  I read a lot and caught some rays and just enjoyed life...something we should all do more.  (Side note:  I did sweat a lot too....can't be a total bum.)





5.  My babies!

Love them so much!  I'm really dancing in all the grace that gave them to me.  It can be so hard to be a mama but so rewarding.  I cannot believe how quickly they are truly maturing into new people right before my eyes.  On Tuesday at the movie I would catch myself looking at my 7 year old daughter and thinking, "this is just a blippit in time....she'll be too old for mama time before I know it."  Then there's the Little Man who will be three this year....whoa three.  I'm watching him morph from toddler ot preschooler and it is pulling my heart strings.  I just continue my nightly prayer that God always keeps them safe and healthy all their days.

And a 6th for good measure?

6.  This weekend

I'm starting the potty training with the little man....pray for me.
We're sewing our yard....pray for us.
I hope to grill out with some friends....woo hoo.  Let's enjoy the rest of this beautiful break!


I linked up with:
  

2 comments:

  1. yay for sunshine and laziness...soak up your weekend friend!!!!! PS I LOVED THE CINDERELLA MOVIE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshine and laziness are the best!! and I am so glad you liked Cinderella! I loved it too! ;) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!