Tuesday, April 14, 2015

SLA: TV and Movies

A couple movies and a show I am looking forward to checking out in May (and June).

Odd Mom Out



Coming June 8th to Bravo....looks hilarious.  Will DVR that.

The Age of Adaline



Will be out in May at cinemas.  Blake Lively is a mom who is in a car crash in the 30s and something happens where she never ages.  I keep thinking Benjamin Button.  I want to see it...anyway, ya know.

Hot Pursuit



Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara.  Will be out in May at cinemas.  I just am a Reese fan and always have been (lets all go back to Cruel Intentions and Fear....I'm old right?)  Anyway its a comedy and Reese is a cop escoring Sofia somewhere.  Yeah I give great descriptions lol.

What are you looking forward to movie/tv wise?






1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check these out!! I, of course, love all things Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!