Thursday, April 9, 2015

I Think Stuff & Things {Ya know?}

  









looks very similar to a painting i have been working on..... ugh. no such thing as originality. still love love love the idea.....
Got it here

**My husband gets up at 4:45 to go to work now.  I try to be a good wife and get up with him.  I actually don't mind getting up early.....when I have to.  This is spring break week.  Need I say more?

**I have a library book due today.  I better have it read.  I don't want a late fee and I don't want to renew.  

I Hope Your Day Is As Nice As My Butt Babe fitness is key and glad to wish you well if its also a compliment a compliment back at yourself because that butt is rock'n! Fit booty is a must for those sunny days. #butt #fitness #booty
OMG LoL

**I am preoccupied with my butt.  Not kidding, I'm always looking at it when I walk by a reflection.  I feel like I'm getting grandma booty.  Needless to say I've ramped up my squats.  I'm doing them at the most unexpected places.  (Beep beep, toot toot. What?)

**Spray tan.  Angela's looks great.  I always do the fake tan but may need to take it up a level.

**I painted my nails red when I really wanted them a crazy bright pink.  Why?

**Spring Break week....so far I've made it.  It can be tough when you have small kids.  Luckily, I've kept us in motion.

**Watched AD the other night.  Didn't get too into it.  They shoulda carried the original The Bible cast over.  Poor Claudia.

Scoop the Poop - clean up after your dog!
Giggle, giggle, giggle

**Favorite part of Easter.....all of us heading to the Wood to get our walk/bike on.  Even Chippy was in on the action.  Funniest moment?  Hubby is walking Chippy....she poops he cleans it up.  Two seconds later she's pooping again.  I got a bad case of the giggles (doubled over laughing).  Dog Dad.

**Has anyone told you just how beautiful you are?  You are!

2 comments:

  1. I love spray tan!! I am always happy with the turn out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious, you are the best wife ever for getting up that early! :) I've never tried a spray tan but my bestie is getting married next week, and I'm wearing a pale pink dress, so I may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!