Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday 5




1.  Cadbury Eggs

I love them so much.  You keep your nasty candy and give me all your Cadbury Eggs!



2.  Easter Pics

I love to have the kids' pics made in the sunshine months.  Last year the talented Brandi Stone did the Easter pictures.  This year Shannon Poindexter did them last minute.  I love them all!


Last year while we were awaiting the rest of the food to be ready! Man have things changed....house, location, Diva....


3.  Eat Up

I look forward to making our Easter lunch again this year!  I'm whipping up some pork tenderloin, pasta salad, green beans, buttered succotash, yeast rolls, deviled eggs and to finish it all of.....cheesecake.

Image result for spring break

4.  Spring Break

Today kicks off the Diva's spring break!  I'll also be taking the week off.  As she gets older I know how important it is to have quality one on one time. So I have planned us a girl's day of lunch, a tad bit of shopping, and going to see the Cinderella movie.  



5.  Jesus is my home skillet

I'm a Christian and though that title comes under attack {due to misuse of the term 9x outta 10}I just want to say I am forever grateful and in love with the person who gave their life for me, who forgives me my sins, gives me grace every second without my comprehension, and loves me no matter how I feel about myself.  The cross is more than a piece of jewelry or decoration.....its honestly a way of life and a way of treating the world.

Have a great Easter.


Image result for momfessionals


2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!