Thursday, December 17, 2015

Holiday Confessions (A Random Thing)


You know I have missed these random posts.  Back for a second week...







....Sunday night I stayed up to watch the big Hallmark movie of the year.  You know, the one that CBS used to air on regular television before the cable channel was around?  Well I cannot remember the movie but I can remember those damned commercials.  I cried.  I cried.  And then I cried.  I also decided that I would be going to get my kids ornaments this year and try (again) to make it a tradition.  Especially after the old commerical of the mom and dad telling the little girl different stories about each ornament until they came to the one from her first Christmas.  Oh no...who is chopping onions, I'm starting to tear up. #waytogomarketingdepartment



.....Merry Christmas to the Carolina Panthers.  Dang.  #nohousecatsthisyear



.....Many of you are thinking we're so close to Christmas and I'm like oh crap we're so close to December 26th.  You know, the saddest day of the year for Christmas people.  #xanaxforall



......FedEx, Justice, Old Navy...potential shit list toppers right now.  #somanyissuestoolittletime



......Why the crap do they show the classic Christmas specials the dang day after Thanksgiving?  #probablyforthesamereasonwespendthanksgivingchristmasshopping



......I should have asked for a barista set for Christmas.  I need some macchiato in my life.  #starbucksguaranteedcustomer








3 comments:

  1. Did you ever see the movie The Christmas Shoes? OMG I cried the whole movie. Don't watch it! Don't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hallmark movies!! And I legit get depressed on the 26th when it is all over. So sad that we have to wait a whole year agaiN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with Hallmark movies!! I am so the same way with the commercials!! My fave is not really a Christmas one...but it's the one with the coach who's retiring! Look out for it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!