Sunday, October 25, 2015

Let's Eat (Halloween Edition!)



Happy Halloween Week!  This week I'm sharing some festive recipes for you and your's!  Enjoy if you dare.

Let's Eat!  (We are working backwards in a way this week...dinner first!)

Dinner -

We love meat loaf in my house.  It is by far my husband's favorite main dish.  Here is a scary take on meat loaf from Fabulessly Frugal:  Meat Loaf Zombie!

Awesome Halloween Dinner Idea - Meatloaf Mummies!

Every week we boil eggs to have on hand for breakfasts and snacks.  Maybe this week I will devil them up like they did over at Tadka Pasta?  We'l have them for a side!






Here's a breakfast / dessert option - home made pumpkin pie pop tarts from The Recipe Girl

Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts - RecipeGirl.com

Well there are some yummy ideas for this week.  I hope you have a fun filled week ahead!  See ya later!




1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!