Wednesday, September 28, 2016

WUW: September 2016!

Already...we're at the end of a month.  We may as well be prepping for the big send off of 2016 because she does not want to stick around at all.  Maybe that's OK.  Who knows.  Let's answer some questions now...BTW I'm linked up over at The Larson Lingo!


Image result for what's up wednesday larson lingo

This week we are eating...
What I posted yesterday!  On Tuesdays I have been posting out three menus that I create for each week.  This week I'm reintroducing yummy soups to the menu because there's a rumor cold weather is coming and by cold weather I mean the seventies.

What I'm reminiscing about...
Truth about Teaching                                                       …:
Via bored_teachers
Being in the classroom.  I miss working in the schools.  Just being honest.  Of course this will all pass at some point.  I really miss the group I worked with the most (Hello ECHS!) they will always be my most favorite bunch!

What I'm loving...
From Monday's post here on ABW!

The fact that after two friggin' weeks of illness I'm managing a pretty healthy home.  When your kids or husband are sick life is a true struggle!  When they are healthy you realize the HUGE blessing that is!  Wash those hands people!

What I'm dreading...

Challenge Accepted!!:

Can't think of anything other than the yearly health screening by our insurance provider.  At some point this month I have to fast and get poked and prodded.  Never a fun time.  I always stress over it.  Maybe instead of 18-20 miles a week I need to log more like 24-30. Hmmm?

What I'm working on...

Blue closet #organizing #organization:
Via Tumblr - Why the crap can't I have a closet like this?  Mine is like 1/45th of this size.
More appropriately what I need to be working on...like my closet, my kid's rooms, my laundry room.  Yeah...fun crap.  I would really like to be crafting right now.  I started some 2x4 art thing back in the summer and it turned out great.  I would love to do one for fall but yeah I'm going opposite that direction.

What I'm excited about...

October 2013
 October is always fun around here!  I am really happy for it to be around the corner.  My husband's birthday, fair, a party, fun stuff for the kiddos.  Sounds like a good time, right?

What I'm watching/reading...

Lucy and Ethel Finally Got Back Together on RHONJ:

Watching...This Is Us, The Goldbergs, RHONJ, RHOC, Netflix.  I finally watched The Holiday you blog freaks.  It was good!  Cameron Diaz just sucks as an actress.  I had forgotten all about Jude Law that delicious Brit.

What's Cookin' with the Johnstons: FOR.THE.LOVE of Jen Hatmaker:

Reading - FINALLY I read Jen Hatmaker's For The Love.  My gosh the best book.  I'm thinking of purchasing a few copies as gifts.  That book is amazing.  

What I'm listening to...


CAN'T shut my mouth. You brought it, I finished it. Per the usual. Sheesh lmao:
Via Pinterest
A lot of rap.  It's my go to for my workouts and the anger I hold because Fantasy Football is sucking butt.  I am filled with rage LOL.  Take your hippie music and go away from me.  
Aside from that every time I hear Good, Good Father at church or on the radio I cry a little.  I guess I should have transitioned better there - rap to Christian yeah I'm a mixed bag.

What I'm wearing...





I started doing fashion posts a couple weeks back! (Here & Here)  Tomorrow I'll have another transition look up, I cannot wait!

I need to apologize for something I wore last week.  I had on my work out pants and they are tight and I didn't realize my shirt was short...well as short as it was and now I'm slightly mortified.

What I'm doing this weekend...


Via The Brushy Mountain Apple Festival's Website!

Getting out of the friggin' house that's what!  The Brushy Mountain Apple Festival is this weekend and we are headed that way. When I was a kid I remember going every year but since then yeah one time.  Of course the perk to going now is seeing my bestie!

What I'm looking forward to next month...



We are hosting an Eat, Drink, & Carve party!  I am very excited about this, guys!  It's a little more pricey to host this event than Friendsgiving so we scratched Friendsgiving 2016 to do this party instead.  I cannot wait to have some dear friends and their kids over to eat chili, drink wine, laugh, and decorate some pumpkins!  I'm thinking a pick up game of backyard football and some Nelly Country Grammar too.  

 I know it's early but....

ριитєяєѕт: ıŋ۷σƙıŋɠѕ℘ιяιɬѕ                                                                                                                                                     More:

Haha anyone else having this issue?!?!  They are everywhere!  I guess they are kind of on time for the party though!

xoxox
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!