Friday, September 30, 2016

Hiya FRIDAY!



Have a great weekend! No te olvides de decirles a los tuyos cuanto los quieres, tal vez con un detalle de www.dimequemequieres.net:

It has been too long since we had a fun family weekend...too darn long!  And this weekend we are changing that.  We're heading up the road (not too far) to the Brushy Mountain Apple Festival *and to see my bestie!* Tomorrow!  I am so stoked.

This week was super duper busy.  Here's the run down!

Focus on HAPPY!

For me happy is working out and being so stupid silly.  This week I got a lot of that.  As seen on Snap Chat LOL.


My grandma turned 90!



She may not have any freaking clue what was going on but she has made it ninety years.  She was in great health until Alzheimer's disease hit her in 2009.  We've watched her morph into a very delicate elderly woman and it has been hard.  Her life is a celebration.

We had a terrific play date on Wednesday!  I want to give a huge shout out to Candice for having us over.  Not only did our kids (and nieces) have a great time but I think we really enjoyed conversating!  I'm so glad she's back from South Carolina!  Of course we had so much fun I failed to snap even one picture.  So I'll just rip off the internet...

the-hamptons:    Gisele Bündchen & Carmen Kass | by Steven Meisel for Vogue US July 1999.
I know we look like super models but hey we just threw on some clothes and grabbed some weiner dogs...it happens. LOL

Thursday rocked.  The only thing on the calendar was an eye doctor appointment for me - my eyes are getting a little better?  What?  I've had HORRID like nearly legally blind vision for 32 years.  For the last two year my eyes have improved!  WOW!  The hubs and I went together (he has eagle vision, hate him because that plus the fact he can do math makes me vomit).  We enjoyed walking around LA Reynolds and then Panera for lunch.  It was like a date morning...ahhh love those!  Then he got a haircut.  If you're local you should be going to the Bearded Bear for your barber needs!  Lynn is awesome!



Sugar detox starting up on Monday, October 3rd (if not before!)  Since I am back at it in the gym (instead of outside 24/7) I figured I needed to reconfigure my system since the holidays are right around the corner.



You can join me :)  Remember I don't sell anything because you don't need it.  You need drive, determination, and someone to give you a pep talk every day.  I can be that person.  Plus, I'm free.  Don't you like it?  Free and easy.  Well the easy part is up to you I'm not easy.  Email me if you want to join in to get healthier in October.  I swear I don't sell anything.

This is true. The more effort you put in, the easier it becomes. Then you challenge yourself to do more. It's all about practice.:



Did you check these posts from this week?

Fall Transition Outfit 2!

What's Up Wednesday?

Why did I pin that?

A Different Tasty Tuesday

Last weekend...



xoxoxoxox Safe Weekend Wishes xoxoxoxoxo

Amanda

Probably Linked up with...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!