Monday, September 26, 2016

Weekend Recap, PSA, Playbook


What a weekend...well not really one for the books but hey it was a weekend, right?

Friday was...
*Sick daughter on the couch, barfing, yeah.
*Little man full speed ahead but wanting to help mom be a nurse.
*FaceTime with my bestie.  So proud of her for doing a great job in her job and getting a raise!
*A lot of cleaning

Saturday was...
*Six miles DONE and it felt so good.  I normally work out a minimum of three times a week.  This week was able to pull three days in the midst of illnes.
*Finding out that what my daughter had was Scarlett Fever.  Shut up, is that really a think in 2016?  Apparently.
*Reading nearly all of For The Love my goodness that is a GREAT book and I highly reccommend it.  I think that will be the Christmas gift go to of the year.
*Pumpkin bread...in my oven and then in my tummy.  Holy Moly soooo good!
*College football
*Bad wine and falling asleep after ODing on HGTV

Sunday was...
*Target
*My daughter finally getting better after four days of illness - praise the Lord!
*A dreaded Walmart trip
*Football

And now we're here at the start of another week, friends! Let's make it great even though it's looking really crazy busy.

After a long two weeks of sickness I put together my tips for keeping your home healthy.  I don't want any of you to have to go through an extended period of germs gone wild.

And then there is this...


What the crap?  Still my team has me sitting in the last spot.  I am not liking this one bit.  Look, I cannot help I'm competitive and I cannot help that Cam Newton sucked on Sunday.  I also cannot help that my future ex husband Gronk isn't on the field doing anything.  What were you thinking, Brisket?  Seriously?  You're a former NCSU boy you know I need you to properly send the ball into Gronk's hands and not the crowd.

I know October is coming and Brady will be back so Gronk can come out and really play but guys I need some magic like right now.

I hear that male model Julian E. is coming out to possibly fill in for Brady this week.  I hope he and Gronk can work out a good cookies and milk fit and I can at least move to ninth place.

I need this.
Seriously.

And Cam...maybe you will bring something of more A game style to next week too.  Just sayin'....

My boyfriend & I had such a hard time getting up this morning!:
Got this off Pinterest...LOVE IT!

xoxoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!