Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Pinterest - Yeah I Probably Won't Do That!


Hey guys!  It's a twofer Tuesday.  My Tasty Post can be clicked upon by clicking older posts at the bottom of this blog.  


Today I'm linking up with one of my dearest SnapChat buds - Shelly.  Shelly cohosts a fabulous link up Spiel The Beans each month.  Today's topic is things we pin that we will never do.  How fun is that?  How guilty am I of that?  Very.  Go ahead and cuff me and take me away guilty.

So here are a few things I have pinned that I will not do...ever. 

Pickle Roll-Ups - beyond simple yet ridiculously addicting!

Yes never will I do that.  That is nasty as hell.  Yeah my son would eat it but he eats stuff he finds under random chairs. Why did I pin that?  Ewww.  

Floral Ice Cubes and Champagne:

Seemed like a good idea - floral ice cubes.  Then I remembered I have no use for floral ice cubes unless they can magically make my laundry wash, dry, and fold itself; kids behave all day; and burn calories at triple the speed they normally burn.  Yeah, no.

I want this tshirt so I can go put it on everytime he makes me angry.:

As much as I would LOVE to rock that shirt I never would.  I have to say those words under my breath because I'm a good girl...yeah that sounds nice. HA!

omg. i want my own tinman. love this. Not very hard to make and sooo cute!!

I'm not even sure what was going on in my head.  This isn't anything I would like...what?

Of course these all came from my Pinterest (apbullard).  This was fun and lifted a five ounce weight off my chest.  LOL I cannot wait to see what you guys have pinned that you will never do!  Share it in the comments or link up if you are a blogger!

xoxoxoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!