Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tasty Tuesday: 3 Menus!

I caught on to something last week.  A lot of you sweeties like it when I just post up my three menus for the week!  Thank you so much for your feedback and comments and sweet love.  I could seriously eat it up with a spoon - pun totally intended!

Here we are on week what?  Week two of September?  Already?!?!  At this rate we'll be posting holiday menus in a blink.

Just like last week I have three menus up for you starting with breakfast!


Before I get to the graphic let me ask if you saw my Instagram snap of the Jimmy Dean Pancakes and Sausage?  Oh my goodness!  I'm normally steering clear of premade breakfast anything but these guys are really good!  They are also lower carb and low sugar.  When I was perusing my local Sam's Club in August I found them and thought why not give them a try.  I'm so glad we did.  My daughter really likes them and all you do is wrap them in a paper towel, cook for about 55 seconds in the microwave and KABOOM you have breakfast!  On mornings I have work I also have a pack (they come individually wrapped in packs of two) and it keeps me going until about noon!  Try these.

Moving on....

Breakfast this week:


And can I just share with you my chicken are on strike for the third week?  I am so over those bitc-hens.  I feed them, I water them, I talk semi kindly to them and this is how they repay me?  Ugh, children and chickens so much a like!

Dinners this week are looking pretty darn yummy.  The weather decided to calm down and my thermostat isn't heading towards 90 this week.  I'm pulling in a few fall foods to enjoy with the kiddos in the evenings.




In the lunch box this week you will find the following morsels of goodness.  Note;  I post this last because when you see leftovers I want you to know what they could be!



Yes, my child goes to school five days a week but I do allow her to eat school pizza on Fridays because what is school without school pizza?

Over the weekend I started formulating my October menus.  Right now I'm only duplicating taco night!  Also, I'm adding in more soups because we are a soup loving family over here.  

Alrighty...get your cook on!  See ya tomorrow.

xo-
Amanda
Polka-Dotty Place

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!