Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday!

Hello Friday!  Woo hoo I'm so happy you made it here.  Today I have a trip to Hobby Lobby planned.  My husband has never been so I'm opening him up to a new experience hahahaha.

This week has been busy and here are the pieces that made it what it was!

Last weekend rocked out with the kiddos we had a fun celebratory weekend for my girl's ninth birthday.  Here are some fun pictures from the weekend:

Saturday morning trip to KK.
Saturday evening slumber party pillow fight!
Friday night birthday celebration at a local Mexican Restaurant

Now on to the week....

1.  Labor Day

Lowes is like a second home...

We were busy running around...look at my little wide receiver!


Have I told you guys that my husband moved our old chicken coop (that I refer to as a shack) up on our hill?  Yeah.  So that has totally consumed his time and energy.  While he worked on the shack I took the Little Man and pup on a walk slash jog.  We hit up Lowes and then ended up at my mom's house.  She had a pool house constructed from an existing structure and bless her heart she got so had by the contractor.  I use that label loosely by the way.  The man obviously had not one damn clue as to how to build anything.  My husband stepped in to help my mom's husband straighten out the bad work.  The kids enjoyed some pool time.  It was a busy day!

2.  Short weeks mess me up

I swear short weeks are five days longer than regular weeks.  I was so confused with my calendar all week.  My poor daughter...she has swim three days a week. Tuesday is NOT a swim day.  However, my brain was thinking it was Monday or Wednesday and I was giving her orders on how we would operate with swim.  Then she reminded me it was Tuesday.  Yeah.

3.  Hello preschool

Epic Failure...there should be a pic here but there isn't.  It's on dad's phone.

Our son started his second year of preschool on Wednesday. He's adamant that mommy not take him or pick him up.  He wants daddy only!  So I went on to work but I did pick him up!  Yes, he was mad.

4.  Thank you, God for the gym!

I workout because punching people is frowned upon, workout, punching people, anger, gym, boxing, fitness, bodybuilding, funny, t-shirts:

I tell you my temper has been on red alert lately.  The kids were little crappers and I am well over being a single parent during our afternoons and evenings.  If it weren't for the gym I think I would blow my lid.  For some reason I can go into a work out and forget everything that is driving me crazy.  Never talk badly about working out around this girl...it is my lifesaver.
My bestie is also my lifesaver.  On Wednesday night we were texting, we both had rough days, and let me just say it again and again without her I'd be lost!

5.  Thursday blew me away


Go Panthers!  *Unfortunately, they lost.*


Everyone got up Thursday and was in a good mood.  That is a huge hallelujah!  I dropped the little man off at preschool and then took to the pavement.  Only two miles in but it set my day up to be pretty great.  I also soaked up sunshine at the pool.  I know many of you are pretending it is fall and everything but it was 93 here and babies it felt good!
Yay for getting another 2 miles that night in.  I did a little arm work too.  We shall see if I cannot wear a t-shirt tomorrow.  If you work out you'll get that.  We had total football food for dinner.  It was great.
Nom nom nom!

Here's to a great, low key weekend ahead.  This will be our last pool weekend...I think for 2016.



Today I am linked up with...
Katie at Cup of Tea Blog
Andrea at Momfessionals









Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!