Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Link Up: Stranded with Movies!

I have been wanting to do this link up for a while but always seem to miss it.  Boo!  Today, I'm on time and ready to share with you....



Three movies I would have if I were stranded on an island.

I'm seriously hoping that there is electricity so I can watch them.  Otherwise what is the point of lugging movies around?

HA!

1.  Saint Elmo's Fire

St. Elmo's Fire * 1980s film about leaving college, starring integral members of the Brat Pack.

One of my favorite movies with the brat pack.  It is after college and when life really starts...you see how everyone is adjusting in 1980 something...LOVE IT!

2.  Shag

Shag (1989) | 25 Movies From The ’80s That Every Kid Should See. Why it’s still good: Because every girl needs a Myrtle Beach weekend. Be aware: Even though this movie is rated PG, there’s a lot of adult (aka sexy) themes. The messages are great for teenagers, but not appropriate for younger kids. Notable performance: Annabeth Gish as Pudge, the most relatable character that ever was.

Never mind that I can quote the ENTIRE movie.  This is my most favorite movie ever and I used to watch it weekly until my VHS player retired.  Disturbed that I cannot find a DVD copy....

3.  Bad Moms (I know it is so very recent.)

Return to the main poster page for Bad Moms

I know it isn't out on DVD yet but this movie was so freaking funny AND such a good time with my best friend that I would be remiss to not add it to my list!

Did you link up?  Share it!
If you didn't then comment your three movies you wouldn't mind watching over and over and over again!

Be sure to check out my Pinterest 5 Fall Fashion Post today too!

xo-
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!