Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Pinterest 5: Fall Fashion Looks To Love!

It has been quite a while since I did a Pinterest 5 post.  So today I'm coming at you with my first one of the season...fall!  I'm getting in the mood, finally, for fall.  The temps have came out of the nineties and now my focus is on chilly mornings and evenings, football, pumpkin stuff, and all the goodness only fall can provide.




Before I get started I have to let you know something.  I, unlike my peers, hate scarves.  Maybe it is my claustraphobia, maybe it is the fact I hate anything around my neck but some bling, I just cannot on scarves.  Do you know how impossible this makes pinning?  It seems like every outfit for fall and or winter is based around the scarf.  Wish I could but I just can't!

I will wear one when it is freezing cold outside...but not as an accessory. Ha!  More as a necessity to keep warm!

Whew, I'm so glad I got that off my chest (punny, right?)

Here we go with my five picks!

When I'm With You Hooded Jacket - Olive from Closet Candy Boutique #fashion #shop:
Closetcandy.com

Ahhh I love this!  It screams at me.  Rock star jeans and a great mili-style jacket.  I can pair with my favorite t-shirt underneath.  And I know the picture is cropped but I love boots and I believe she is wearing a pair of timeless calf boots.  Love, love, love.  

Fall layers. gighman shirt, gray sweater, puffer vest, skinny jeans and LV bag. Stitch Fix fall 2016 Fashion:
anerdoezrs.net

Another look that I'm crazy about.  I loved my quilted vest I bought a few years ago at Old Navy.  Unfortunately, the olive green one did not stand the test of time and was sent away after countless zipper issues.  This year I plan to purchase another one.  This layered look is just fabulous - the vest, light weight sweater paired with a button up underneath is posh and put together.  I love the jeans - dark wash are always a go to (even though my husband talked me into a lighter wash).  Adorbs.

Denim, white and tan!! I can say no more.:
From Polyvore

This one is a staple.  I feel like this is the look I'm living in for the fall.  It is too comfortable not to.  Plus these pieces are ultra versatile.  You can easily build a new outfit around any of these pieces.  I love classic.

Outfit--screams cozy fall/winter:
Polyvore

I think this year I will also be getting a cable knit vest.  I love the look of it and also it is another true classic.  Sperry's all year long, sweeties, I am a Southern girl but I may just switch it up with a cute pair of flats.  The only things with this capsule I'm not feeling - the jeans.  I hate busy butt jeans.  Big pockets, no thanks.  I never fell onto the Miss Me bandwagon.  I love the bag but I'm not a fan of carry-on's for a purse haha!

And finally....

"Football game!" by hbcernuto ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring J Brand, L.L.Bean, J.Crew, Patagonia, Essie, Ray-Ban, Emi-Jay and Tory Burch:

You have to stay warm when you're at the football field or sitting around a chicken stew!  That is why I picked this final one from Pinterest.  It is cheering me on telling me I'll be warm and super comfortable all weekend long.  Comfy and cozy always wins.

What are you into this fall?  And while I'm asking questions....what is your go to online shop or local store to shop at?

Interested in more fashion on the blogs?  Check out The Pleated Poppy  and Get Your Pretty On today!


xoxoxo-
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!