Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tasty Tuesday - 3 Menus

How was your Labor Day weekend?  Yesterday, I posted a recap of our summer since we're in that transition period of all things summer break to all things school.

Today is Tuesday and I'll be thinking it is Monday all day because that's how holiday weeks mess me up.  Maybe if I remember it is Tasty Tuesday I'll do better?

Here are our three menus for this week



I do not like to make pancakes.  My kids love them like most kids do but as far as making them...meh.  I picked up a box of Jimmy Dean Pancakes & Sausage with Maple Syrup (probably not real maple syrup but ya know) when we were at Sam's a couple weeks ago.  My daughter loves these things.  She pops them in the microwave for a minute and they come out smelling great and I can attest to the fact they taste great too.  A serving is two sausages (mini) and four mini pancakes.  They may no be the healthiest breakfast but they aren't bad in the carb or sugar department.



I'm striving to be able to pack leftovers in the lunch box.  This week I'll be sliding in some spaghetti that we have on the menu for tonight.  I may even skip the palmetto cheese and and in place put taco nachos in from the fridge.  Decisions, decisions!


If you read my post from two weeks ago you may or may not (because you have a life) remember I put spaghetti on that list.  Well we never made the spaghetti so it is showing up again for tonight!  Also, it is safe to say my kids will not eat the tilapia on Thursday so I have a back up plan of soup and grilled cheese for them.

This week is busy, busy, busy!  We'll celebrate it on Friday night by ordering take out and going swimming.

Here's to a great week!

What are you eating??!

xoxoxox
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!