Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday - More Transition!

Well fall has entered the North Carolina atmosphere.  The temperatures have cooled down a good ten degrees and it is true you may find me in long sleeves a bit more!  Remember: Temperature = Less than eighty degrees = Me freezing.

Easy math.  I like that.


Today I'm sharing another transitioning look from summer to fall that I really enjoy.

I'm so glad that it became cool to mix patterns.  And here is why...

I treat leopard like a neutral.  

Yes, I am that girl.  



A couple weeks back I picked up a leopard tank from Target (Merona) and I have been wanting to wear it some kinda bad.  Last Saturday I picked up this awesome lightweight striped knit top with faint grey stripes.  I picked it up at Goodwill (its amazing what you can find when you set out for repurpose items!)  On Sunday I paired them together with my American Eagle, boyfriend cut capris and my Old Navy leopard ballet flats.

I kinda am in love with this outfit.

Are you still in the transition period for summer to fall?  What are you wearing?  Are you a leopard feign too?  I love you!

xoxoxox
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!