Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday - Pass the coffee...

I have tried to write this post like six times and every time I delete it.  Lord have mercy.  Let me link this post up with Katie, Momfessionals, and whoever else I need to hyperlink here.

So my week in a nutshell:

This was the day after the earring fiasco.  


1.  Kid (the girl one) comes home early due to an earring being embedded in her ear.  Totally disgusting.  If you are a SnapChat friend (abullnojoke) then you know all about it.  If you aren't a snapperoo then you're in the dark.  I just am not rehashing it!

2.  My little guy got a Terrific (Something) Award for filling up his sticker chart for good behavior!  Can Ms. Cindy just live in our house so that that is ALWAYS the case?

She was OUT after visiting Dr. Haas.  BTW we are so happy we made the switch the WFUBH Brenner's Pediatrics!


3.  The girl child comes home early on Wednesday...she's got a 103+ fever.  Turns out it is strep throat.  Lovely.

Life was good on Monday.  It's good every day but Monday was a gem!


4.  Monday started off great!  I had a cleared calendar and enjoyed being a real housewife...no a real one.  You know drop the kids off, drink coffee, work out, come home and do housework, catch up on RHONJ.  We were a happy little family too - the hubs worked normal person hours!  We all went to swim team together...oh man it was too perfect.  Of course it was just for a day.

First day of fall PSL.  Yeah I'm over them.  Too sweet.


5.  Fall started up this week in case you just woke up from that rock you were under.  I'm happy about it.  My decorations are up and I'm all about soup and wine and coffee.  Oh wait what's new?  Ha!



Saturday is not a typical blog posting day for me but my heart was full.  I shared this post with you all and the message was stop waiting.

Every day of your life is a special occasion, for when he has "gone to heaven", you will savor many happy memories:

It was my most popular post of the week.  So much feedback.  I appreciate it.  I think there may be more where that came from...in October.

Monday posts are either going to be random or a weekend recap.  This week was a weekend recap!  I need to read it because after this week I'm kind of in a blur as to what we did last weekend LOL!

 :

Oh wait I remember now...it was capital A-wesome.

Are you bored with my Tuesday posts?  I kind of am.  HA!  I can admit it.  Yeah I did another three menu post and it was like bottom of the totem pole for this week's posts.  I hear you loud and clear.  Give me a little bit of time to work out some kinks and my new food posts will be much much better!  Would you like to see how I cannot be trusted around Krispy Kreme donuts?

What I Wore Wednesday.  I see bloggers doing these posts all the time.  I did one last week and holy grail of posts did that thing get a gazillion views (thanks Andrea!) plus it was super fun!  So this week I did another one except I gave my two cents on transition looks for NC early falls. 


I'm not a pro at this but I do love shopping and looking good so why the crap not do this?  Plus I can say shopping is part of my job now.  HA!
I also want to say thanks to The Blended Blog for featuring me on Wednesday.  They featured my post from last week on Fall Fashion!  Y'all are so awesome!

Yesterday seems so far away...but it wasn't.  So I posted a Welcome to Fall  pretty much.  I showed you my little decorations and our bucket list.


I'm ready for fall if it means good healthy kids.

***

So that's it.  That's this week and I am tired.  This weekend is busy as all get out and all I want is some wine, a blanket, and my fantasy football to suddenly erupt in points.  

How was your week beauties?  

Have big plans for the weekend?
Share it.
unless your kids fundraiser is selling whiskey - i'm not really interested!! - too funny!!:
I totally forgot my kid had crap to sell for PTO.  Oops.

xoxoxoxo
Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!