Saturday, November 21, 2015

Blog Recap 11.16.15-11.21.15

I'm really hoping you are warm and cozy with a cup of whatever as you read this.  See, I'm probably not.  I'm out at a 5K with my daughter and her friends for the morning.  We're celebrating their running club with their first 5K - the Turkey Derby.  Prayers please LOL!



Here's the past week on the blog:

Last weekend was nothing exciting.  But I recapped it anyway!

Tuesday I introduced my new Let's Eat.  No more of me listing what we're eating.  Instead I'm picking a food theme and running with it.  This week I shared Thanksgiving side dishes.  It is potluck season so why not?

What's Happening This Weekend in North Carolina?A whole lotta holiday is truly what is up.  This is a longer post with TONS of events.  Click here to find out more from Wednesday's post!

Thursday I was all festive again with some beautiful tablescapes for Thanksgiving.  Needless to say I'm not going all out this year but I have some great ideas for next year!  I also posted some of my favorite Thanksgiving looks in Fall Fashion #5.

High fives all around for the end of the work week on Friday!

See ya later, gators!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!