Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fall Fashion #4: Poncho, Poncho, Man....

I guess I'm not a fan of fall fashion.  Let's just take a look at how I feel about:
Floral - yuck
Plaid - no thank you
Fringe - sorry I lived through that the first time around

And today?

Ponchos.

I am indifferent on these, currently.  I have yet to try one on.  Have I told you I am hypocritical over anything I put on myself?

Look, I'm 5'4 and I feel like I need to wear fitted clothing so I don't look "dumpy."  Ponchos, well, I have always seen them as tents.

Having said that - they are growing on me!

Here are a few of my favorite looks:

Ponchos are trending this season! Pair one with a striped long sleeve, leggings and tall boots for a classic, comfortable ensemble.:

LoLoBu - Women look, Fashion and Style Ideas and Inspiration, Dress and Skirt Look:

Sway / Fashion By Happily Grey:

So what are you thinking about the popular poncho?  Yes, no, maybe?  Share away, beauties!!!







5 comments:

  1. No for me!! I'm just too damn short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them because it's a glorified blanket and sometimes I want to wear my pajamas to work, so this is a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord these are fabulous options!! I have yet to pull the trigger on a poncho but this makes me want to!! Love the title too!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never owned a poncho...but this post made me rethink that. ;) These are all such fab looks! Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely weekend! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't ventured into poncho land yet...but those are some cute ones!
    You don't like plaid?? Oh my, I loooove me some plaid!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!