Friday, November 13, 2015

H54F

Linked up!
grab button for Cup of Tea

1 - Guys I just can't stop thinking about our weekend getaway last week.  It was great.  I'm ready for another weekend trip but it will probably be in the spring.




2 - The kids had big weeks!  In the county we live, all second graders have a chance to learn to swim through a "water safety week" at our local YMCA.  The schools take their students for half the school day and they learn probably one of the most valuable skills there is to know as a human being - how to swim.  My daughter can swim but she had a blast being in the water with her friends!



My baby boy isn't so much of a baby anymore.  He started Preschool this week at our church.  It is so bittersweet!  Preschool is fabulous for kids and it is purely fantastic at how much those little sponge minds can take in during those pivotal early years.  I know he'll do just fine and he'll grow and thrive.  I'm just not too sure I'm ready for my baby to start morphing into a big boy!


3 - Midweek holiday meant family time.  We enjoyed being home with the hubby (before he left for work.)  The weather was amazing so we had lot of outside time!  When the sun set, which is around 5:30 here, I made a casserole off the back of a mix and we watched Inside Out.  Watch it.  That's all I have to say.  It is a good way for us all to realize sadness is necessary and so often is the bridge to happiness.


4 - Christmas is in the air.  Note:  My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.  Hahaha!  This week we turned on the Christmas music, watched some Christmas show, and devoured some Little Debbie Gingerbread men!!!  I just love the entire holiday season.



5 - A wonderful walk this morning in crisp air and with the beautiful decorations of the upcoming season just set my Friday off to a good start!




Have a great weekend!  If you are playing on Facebook go check out the page! Click Here!



1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you and the hubby had a great birthday weekend! Hope you came home relaxed and refreshed!!
    What an awesome program at the YMCA! I wish we had something like that here!
    Little Debbie... yeah, I have been known to enjoy a Christmas tree cake or two...
    And...I love the white barns with the Christmas wreaths... so pretty!
    Have a lovely weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!