Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fall Fashion #5: Thanksgiving Look Book

Trust when I say our Thanksgiving is so low key and laid back.  I enjoy a day of jeans, boots, and a sweater.  However there are some times when I long for a more formal celebration.  This week I compiled some Thanksgiving outfits I could totally live with!

Chic & Comfortable Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas for Women 2015 | Best Fashion Style For Holiday by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/chic-comfortable-thanksgiving-outfit-ideas-for-women-2015/:

If I were hosting Thanksgiving...I would love to wear this dress.  First off, the colors!  Second off, the detail!  The dress is a mix of romanticism and simplicity.  I love it.

Nice winter outfit - love the sweater, scarf, jeans, boots - total color combo is very much my style.:

For our traditional mountain trip (if the weather is warmer rather than cooler) - and I realize I do not own a sweater in any color but black!

Football party and tailgating outfits. Thanksgiving means football and a comfy outfit.:
Thanksgiving at home!  Chilled out with a crockpot turkey and your best friends and lovers?  Ohhhh yeah!  Plus sweats give you way more room to stuff yourself like you are the gobbler!

Thanksgiving outfit 2:

Thanksgiving at Grandma's or Mom's or Aunt Betty's.  Yes, this is the look of classic style.  Plus you're ready to go shopping at 2 AM.

And finally...

lacy sheath dress (original price, $44) available at #Maurices:
My formal pic is this lace sheath.  The color, the lace, ahhh so pretty and festive.

What are you wearing this Thanksgiving?  Which look is more "you"?

Find all these looks on my Pinterest Board for Fall 15!
Follow Amanda's board fall 2015 on Pinterest.










13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really, really love it myself. I need to find an occasion to wear it for and order! xoxox Amanda

      Delete
    2. Sorry I'm no reply! My acct is hooked to my google plus (with my real name). Back in October 2014, I didn't think this would ever become a thing. Lol I figured I'd delete my blog by December. And here I am!!

      Delete
    3. And here you are.....and yay for that!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. That dress is beautiful, I'll have to admire it online though because I'm pretty I'm short and me and full length dresses aren't friends lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm short too, 5'4 but girl I'd wear it (after a hem!)

      Delete
  3. I love them all, but I think the one I would default to is the gobble gobble comfy outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I need that outfit today....got a pre-stuffing action from eating way too much yesterday!

      Delete
  4. You picked the perfect Thanksgiving outfits Amanda! I had lusted over that one with the sweater, scarf and tall boots ever since I first saw it on Pinterest! And that gobble gobble off the shoulder sweatshirt, so stinking cute! I hope you have a most wonderful Friday eve my dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Andrea, my favorite fashion blogger! I want to rock that off the shoulder sweatshirt like Flash Dance so bad.

      Delete
  5. All of these outfits are so cute! The yellow sweater is definitely my style, but that dress..stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are my top picks as well! I love pretty and in place!

      Delete
  6. That first dress is AMAZE!! I would love the sweats and gooble gobble sweatshirt. The best few years I've been wearing leggings!! Hello Elastic Waist!!!!! I have a pair of elastic waist jeggings from the gap I am considering for this year! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!