Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful 23-30




Finalizing...

23 - Wednesday Nights...because they mean tacos, couch cuddles, and fun television for an hour with my kids.  I'm not a sit down and watch television mama but for some reason every Wednesday I find myself plopped with two of the cutest crumb crushers on my lap and by my side.

24 - Pull Ups...there is joy in knowing they were created so I don't have to wash sheets every single day.

25 - Remembering how I was as a kid....my daughter's current choice of clothing has me gritting my teeth.  I remember a phase where all I wore was terrible oversized t-shirts and gym shorts.  This too shall pass.  Always being able to remember a phase through reliving it on the other side and remembering I made it out semi unscathed makes me feel better!

26 - Good teenagers...you know the kind:  smart, funny, can conversate, responsible.  They are a HUGE blessing.

27 - Email...without it how would my bestie and I survive?

28 - Cabernet on the back porch at night...even when it is cold out.  There is something nice about that adult moment when the world is at peace and you can sip and look up and know everything is OK.  Even in a world where the unimaginable is now animated it is nice to know, in that moment, everything is going to be just fine.

29 - Faith...I don't see how people can live without it.  It carried, will carry, and currently carries us over every wave.

30 - Opening our eyes in the morning....the biggest gift that is not promised us.  Celebrate it every single day you are given.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  May your day be filled with a plethora of gifts, a table of warm food, a hundred hugs, a millions laughs, and leave you smiling for months to come. 

Pass the pie.







2 comments:

  1. Haha, I went through some horrible clothes phases. My personal favorite was my The Craft phase. I so wanted to be a witch.
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this series Amanda!! {Faith...I don't see how people can live without it. It carried, will carry, and currently carries us over every wave}......I am writing that down!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!