Saturday, November 14, 2015

Blog Recap

What's crackin' this Saturday, sweetie pies?  I'm super excited to be going to Sam's today!!!  I know it may sound totally stupid to you but today is their Holiday Open House!  That means more free samples (it will seriously cover a meal) and loads of good deals ($100 iPhones).

The week is now behind us and here's what was on the blog!  Grab some coffee or tea and let's see what you may have missed :)



Sunday was the regular {Let's Eat}post.  It was the dinner plan for the week.  Needless to say I deviated away from that whole plan.  Maybe this is a good time to tell you I'm changing up Let's Eat for the holiday season!  Look for it on Tuesday of next week.

Also on Sunday...{Thankful 5, 6, 7, 8} 

Monday came and it really wasn't too shabby!  Oh and I didn't post.

Tuesday I shared the {Birthday Weekend Recap!}  I had the best of times with my stud muffin in AVL & WNC!  Check it out for loads of pictures and a brief section on why I love "looney bins."

Every Wednesday you can generally count on.....{This Weekend In North Carolina} to be posted!  So many fun things going on right now in the state!  The post this week focuses on the Piedmont region with some fun stuff up in the High Country.

{Fall Fashion #4}???  Yeah I think it was four was up on Thursday and I was asking you about ponchos!

Friday we wrapped up a fun and busy week with H54F

Friday night we were rocked by the overwhelming blessings we have in our lives and it inspired {Be The Light}

If you have some time go like the Facebook page A Brownie World Facebook Page!

Have a great Saturday!!!  Be safe, warm and have fun!











1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!