Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekending....



Our weekend was very low key.

Friday we ate tacos and watched Alexander & The Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.  Cute movie.  I couldn't remember the book.

2nd visit this season...isn't it festive!  Red, green, white, tasty!


Saturday we ventured to Sam's Club and bought K-Cups that will not fit our machine (2.0).  We also finalized some Friendsgiving planning.  The hubs had to work that afternoon/evening so the kids and I cleaned house (anyone else having a gnat issue?) and then ventured to Wally World for, well, nothing.
Sunday was church and a grocery run.  I believe my daughter will be in the drive thru nativity this year.  One thing I miss about small churches is the Christmas Program.  Large churches just... well... are too large!!!  I still love my church and all it affords our children.

Anyhoo we had a burning party (correction just a burning of a rotten, wooden playset, we live in the country, tis normal.)  Then we went through our garage.  We had tons of empty boxes so we let them arc up in the fire.  Then I found something quite nice.  When our house went down I lost all my wedding pictures.  In the garage in a toppled over box was....


Our cake topper, our champagne flutes, and a gifted/painted copy of our wedding invitation.

My weekend ended with some cabernet and this girl.


I hope your weekend ROCKED out!








3 comments:

  1. I heard there were new kcups out that have like a microchip in them or something like that and they only work in certain machines. how annoying! I had a gnat issue for a bit this summer. SUPER annoying. hope yours goes away quickly! Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to be planning a friendsgiving!!! We will be out of town for ours this year sadly : (
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!