Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Gratitude 1, 2, 3, 4.





As with every year...I'm intentionally being thankful on the blog this month.  A good practice for all of us - to really take time to think and share what we are thankful for.

1.  Marriage - I have a good marriage and I am thankful for that.  My husband is my perfect fit and the piece that completes every single day of my life.  We respect one another and thrive off the love we give each other daily.  I am thankful for him and our covenant.

2.  Zofran - Nausea may be my arch nemesis.  My mom had some zofran for me to use while I've been sick.  I'm thankful for medication that can help ward away those yucky feelings we get from time to time.

3.  Medical professionals who are good with children - Specifically, Ellen.  The world is a better place when you have doctors, PA's, NP's, and nurses who have an awesome bedside manner with children.  I'm so thankful when my son can see Mrs. Ellen, she is simply amazing.

4.  My mama - Today is her birthday.  She's always a huge help to myself and my husband and we would be lost without her.  I think you have all caught on to that.  I don't have much of a relationship with my dad and that is by my own choice so I'm extra thankful to have a good mom.

I challenge you to share four things you are thankful for today :)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom!!
    Yay for great marriages; they are rare these days but I hope we can give others hope!! Marriage is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this focus on thankfulness. Last year I blogged about Thankful Thursdays and it really made a difference in my mindset.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!